How to apply for company internships coordinated by The University of Tokyo
Applicants must be a full-time regular student of one of the Deans’ Forum member institutions with a strong record of academic performance. For details of the competence and skills required for each internship program, refer to Information of Internship.
- Period of Internship and Application Period
The duration of internship is usually between 3 months to 6 months.
Refer to Information of Internship for the period of internship and application period of each program.
- Financial support and Accommodations
Refer to Information of Internship for details of the support provided by each company.
- How to Apply
Application should be submitted online (T-cens Online Application System).
Important instructions for T-cens
* After filling in your Personal Information, you will be asked to select the program you wish to apply for.
Select “Deans’ Forum Internships”.
* The following items of the online application form should be filled in as follows:
– name of Faculty/Graduate School/Institute: Choose “Graduate School of Engineering”
– name of a potential supervisor: Choose N/A
– name of Course/Laboratory you with to apply for: write the program ID indicated in the Information of Internship
For questions regarding T-cens application system please refer to;
For further questions, contact; firstname.lastname@example.org